Update Page

My photo
As most of you already know, on July 28 my brother had an Arterio-Venous Malformation (AVM) which ruptured in his brain and had to undergo emergency brain surgery to remove it. We've created this website to give everyone brief updates on his status because it has been difficult to keep everyone up-to-date. There aren't words to describe the gratitude we feel for the outcry of support and love that has been shown for Noah. We also appreciate all of the positive energy and prayer that has been directed his way -- and truly believe it is helping him.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Been Two Years - From Noah

Dear everyone who is important to me,


Two years ago I had a stroke due to an AVM (Arteriovenous Malformation). Since it’s only been two years, I thought it would be important to tell everyone how much I care about you all. Everything I’ve done has been a learning experience. I had to go to speech therapy (which I probably still need), physical therapy, cognitive therapy, finished my first year of college, and some how I got my license (look out!). Thankfully, I finished all of these “tests”.


For the first time today I looked at the blog (noahupdate.com) that everyone was a part of. I have been so grateful and humbled by the words displayed by everyone. I can’t even explain how amazing all of you are. I care about all of you immensely. Some how I promise the only way I survived (minus the doctor who saved my life) was to receive support. During that time I didn’t necessarily understand why there were so many people in my room. Even then when I had a pouch of brain fluid on my chest, did anyone leave. Now I understand how amazing people can be. Hopefully this year I get to graduate from college. I genuinely have a stronger focus and drive for what I want.


Everyone else tells me I’m the luckiest kid in the world. I agree with that to an extent. The only reason I’m lucky is because I have the strongest support system in the world. My family, friends, people I don’t even know, nurses, doctors, etc. All made me want to live.


Thank you all for every single thing that you have done for me. I love each and every one of you.


Noah Fell


Please pass this along if I don’t have their emails, which is a lot.

--
Noah Fell
noahfell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment